"一带一路"的目标是将亚非欧联系起来,并促进沿线国家的发展.
The Belt and Road aims to Asia with Europe and Africa,and help with the of the countries along the routes.
但是,说实在的,现在他已经有一段时间没玩了.
…but, be , he has not played for a while now.
学会掌控自己的生活,不要总是与别人比较.
earn to be in of your own life instead of with others all the time.
为了避免浪费资源,我们必须尽可能多地循环利用.
In order to resources,we must recycle them as much as possible.
成功的关键在于从错误中学习,并且永不放弃.
The key to success is to learn from your mistakes and never .
Many people were touched by the film Hi Mom.It (值得观看).
坚持你的梦想,将来有一天,它可能会实现.
on to your dream;one day it may come .
地震后,医护人员工作太忙,没有得到充分的休息。(完成译句)
After the earthquake,doctors and nurses were busy take enough rest.
重庆如此美丽,以至于每年都有成千上万的人来参观。(完成译句)
Chongqing is beautiful thousands of tourists visit it every year.
Scientists say that music makes our brain "feel happy" and it the importance of music in cultures all over the world. (解释)
试题篮
()